A space for Metropolitan Anarchist Coordinating Council resources and notes. Learn more about MACC at http://macc.nyc.
MACC is made up of many Working Groups. These working groups are engaged in concrete tasks around building the MACC organization and the anarchist movements in NYC. They report back to the general assembly and new working groups are always encouraged to form!
There are a few kinds of working groups: Infrastructure, Activity and Issue working groups. The Infrastructure working groups primarily support Issue working groups. Issue working groups do on-going work around a particular topic. Activity working groups also often support Issue working groups, but not alway, and are usually focused on one type of work, like jail support or being present at street actions and rallies.
Infrastructure working groups
Issues working groups
Activity working groups
- MACC Emergency Action
- MACC Information & Outreach Project
- Conflict Revolution
- MACC AntiDoxx
- MACC Jail and Court Support
- MACC Tech
A full list of working groups can be found here: Working Groups.
And tips about running a working group can be found here: Working Group Best Practices.
- Working Group Best Practices
- Gif Making Tips & Tricks
- Safer Spaces Glossary
- General Assembly Best Practices
- Other NYC Anarchist Projects
- In the News
- Other Assemblies
- Art & Propaganda
Anyone can add to and edit this wiki!
Tips for getting started:
- To make a new page, search for the title of the page you want to create and you'll see a link to create that page.
- Make an account or use a VPN so your IP address is hidden.
- If you're getting an error or seeing a bug, report it to our hosting service here.
- To use their report site, you'll have to make an account here first.
- More on getting help from them can be found on their wiki.
- Need an easily shareable url for a wiki page? Try the URL shortener!
- Check out Managing the Wiki for more helpful links and tips about managing and editing.
This wiki in managed by the Communications working group.