In the News
Featuring MACC[edit | edit source]
April 2018[edit | edit source]
- The Anarchists Combatting the Far Right on YouTube, The New Yorker
- New York Anarchists are Fighting to Get Neo-Nazi Videos Off of YouTube, Inverse
March 2018[edit | edit source]
August 2017[edit | edit source]
- Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement, CNN
- Charlottesville: Witnessing the 'monstrous' attack, Al-Jazeera
- Demonstrators gather in NYC’s Union Square in response to Charlottesville rally and deadly attack, MIC
July 2017[edit | edit source]
June 2017[edit | edit source]
- Reporter Covering Inauguration Protests Now Faces 75 Years in Prison, The Daily Beast
- How the US anti-Muslim marches were defeated, Al-Jazeera
- Anti-Muslim marches held in several US cities, Al-Jazeera
May 2017[edit | edit source]
- Six Months After The Election, What Does "The Resistance" Mean Now?, Esquire
- With marches and protests occurring on a near weekly basis, the momentum of anti-Trump hasn't dissipated, surprising skeptics and even uniting contentious factions on the left. But how does a movement avoid fatigue and translate pageantry into meaningful action?
- Anger at Trump fuels May Day rallies across the US, Al-Jazeera
- Arrests and clashes take place in several US cities as tens of thousands rally for International Workers' Day.
- We need May Day more than ever. Unite to dream and fight for a better tomorrow, The Guardian
- After Donald Trump’s victory in November, many people mourned … but many more organised. Today we celebrate the resurgent left that will not back down.
Interesting Articles[edit | edit source]
April 2017[edit | edit source]
Januray 2017[edit | edit source]
- Why we should listen to anarchists in the age of Trump, America Magazine
- Anarchism calls for a politics that doesn't begin and end with politicians. Strangely this is a decent article from a Jesuit magazine.
- America, It's Your Civic Duty to Punch a Nazi, Flavorwire
- Spencer shouldn't be shocked at being punched; instead, he should expect it every time he steps out onto the street. An excellent piece in from flavorwire of all places!
- Trump and everyday anti-fascism beyond punching Nazis, ROAR
- The goal of everyday anti-fascism is to increase the social cost of oppressive behavior to the point where those who promote it see no option but to hide. Why we need anti-fascism every day.
- New-Nazi Richard Spencer Got Punched--You Can Thank the Black Bloc, The Nation
- A dispatch from inside the J20 protests